Jeep Safari Booking: Gir National Park
Gir national park is also known as SasanGir. The total area of Wildlife Sanctuary 1413 square kilometres, Gir jungle trail is mainly famous for Asiatic lion,Park is habitat ofthe Asiatic lion, Sambar and spotted deer (chital), blue bull (nilgai), chousingha (the world's only four-horned antelope), chinkara (Indian gazelle) and wild boar thrive Jackal, striped hyena, jungle cat, rusty-spotted cat, langur, porcupine, and many other animals. Travellers can exploringGir National Park by Open Jeep Safari. Jeep safari is only available for Gir Jungle Trail not for Devalia safari park.
Note: Forest visit is closed from 16th June to 15th Oct every year.
Advance Booking is AVAILABLE for 16-Oct-2016 Onward Only
Price and safari booking details:
|Price (Indian)||INR 4800 / Jeep ( Maximum 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep )|
|Price (Foreigner)||INR 13500 / Jeep ( Maximum 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep )|
|Zones||Gir Jungle Trail|
|Timings||6:00 AM - 9:00 AM | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|The price includes Jeep & Driver Charges, Permit Charges, Guide Charges. and Our Service Charges.|
Procedure of Jeep Safari Booking in Gir Jungle Trail.
All the process of Jeep Safari reserving for Gir Jungle Trail are administered by the forest departments as per the rules and guidelines of India's forest departments. All 100% of permit for Gir Jungle Trail are available online. For advance safari booking Kindly go through the following points:
- Full Name, Age and Gender of the every explorer as printed same on their identity cards.
- We require original identity card number and kind of the card, it must be Passport or Voter Card or Driving License or Aadhar Card only.
- Please note that booking with the incorrect or incomplete ID proof will be considered invalid and the park visit will not be permitted against such bookings
- Foreign nationals are supposed to provide their details of the foreign tourist passport
- Keep in mind to convey the same original ID provided at the time of booking
- Six persons can visit the Gir Jungle Trail with one E-permit
- Tourists can ask for safari booking 03 months before their genuine landing.
- Please note that we cannot influence the designated safari route on demand of tourists.
- Due to weather/unavoidable seasonal condition slight changes may be revised by authority in visit time.