Gir National Park Weekend Tour
Gir Weekend Tour package is just for the people who want to experience superb weekend unwinding with their family and friends amidst the radiant peace and chillout spot of Asiatic Lion's home Gir National Park. Relive your life again and add a little flavor to it with energizing SasanGir wanders. Girnationalparkonline.in offers the most obvious opportunity to examine the charging Gir wild life Sanctuary at amazingly sensible expenses. Picking Gir Weekend Tour will allow you to benefit as much as possible from your weekend seeing uncommon Asiatic Babbar Lions close by unmistakable Indian Wildlife.
Day 01: Arrive Gir National Park
Arrive at atSasanGir National Park from Junagarh/Rajkot/Diu. Our office authority will help you and transfer to wild life resort. Complete the check-in traditions and take suitable meals. The day is at recreation to laze and unwind in the midst of the whispering sound of the Gir Jungle. Appreciate multi-food dinner and overnight sit tight at the hotel.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Day 02: Morning Jeep Safari in Gir National Park
Get up early morning and go to jeep safari in any of the famous zone of Gir National Park. Recall that you went into the only territory on the planet outside Africa where a lion can be found in its common natural surroundings. The Gir Lion is a sublime animal, averaging 2.75 m long and with greater tail tassel. You may have the exposed experience with lions – resting in the shade by day and chasing for sustenance. The three hours of Jeep drive takes you somewhere down into the rich assortment of greenery which is an abode of 40 types of well evolved creatures, 425 types of birds. When you are done, returned to resort and have your lunch. Whatever is left of the day can be appreciated according to your desire. Appreciate overnight in Gir.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03: Departure
Wake up early in the morning with peeping sound of feathered birds. Explore whatever remains of the untamed life attractions of Gir. When you are done, take buffet of breakfast and complete the check-out traditions and transfer to your onward destination with beautiful memories.
Tour and Services Ends.
What to Pack:
- Safari Hats
- Clothing in neutral colors
- Comfortable safari shoes
- Sunblock lotion
- Cameras, Lenses, Memory Cards, batteries and lens cleaner
- Small bean bag
- Prescribed Medicines
- Identity card
- Guide books
- Full board accommodation as specified
- All meals during the Stay
- 1 Private Jeep Safaris in Gir Forest National Park
- Services of Experienced Driver / Naturalist during Safari.
- All Game drives in an open 4X4 Safari vehicle.
- Applicable government taxes
- Transfers to and from Gir Forest National Park.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. beverages and drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Any other item not included in the Inclusions
- Camera fees for Indian Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.100 per camera per safari
- Camera fees for Foreign Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.500 per camera per safari
- Daily Tour & Travel Private Limited reserves the right to change the hotels, lodges to similar category in case of non availability.
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed onto you.
- There are limited safaris vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance
- The published price is not applicable during the Christmas and New Year period.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified
- Gir National Park safari remains closed from 16th June to 15th Oct every year.
- Reporting time should be 30 minutes prior to departure.