Gir Holiday Tour
GirHoliday Tour - 3 Days Gir Jungle Safari
Lion Safari in Gir Forest National Park which is the only real dwelling of the pure Asiatic Lions (Pantheraleopersica) and is regarded to be a one of the foremost crucial protected areas in Asia because of its fortified species. Coronary heart pumping and filled with adventure, Gir holiday Tour package offers a beautiful clear look concerning the unmatched barren region amid the residence of so many rare wild animals like Asiatic lions and ensures a distinct combination of unparalleled joy, movements and fun to each visitor. You can without much of a stretch watch attractive natural world and extraordinary wild animals together over the terrific back roads of Gir national Park. Jeep Safari within Gir Forest gives you certainly thrilling experience.
Day 1: Arrive in Gir Forest National Park
Arrive at at SasanGir National Park from Junagarh/Rajkot/Diu. Our office authority will help you and transfer to wild life resort. Complete the check-in traditions and take suitable meals. The day is at recreation to laze and unwind in the midst of the whispering sound of the Gir Jungle. Appreciate multi-food dinner and overnight sit tight at the hotel.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2:Gir Forest National Park
Your day begins with early morning reminder and tea than continue for early morning Jeep Safari in Gir Forest National Park.
Late morning come back to hotel where your breakfast anticipates you. After breakfast unwind or investigate the nature around your resort. Subsequent to unwinding lunch at the resort. The rest of the day can be enjoyed as per your wish. Enjoy overnight in Gir.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Departure to Home
Early morning Jeep Safari into the Gir Forest National Park/Game drive. Return for breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, check out from hotel and depart for your onward destination with Wildlife recollections and magnificent experiences.
Tour and Services Ends
What to Pack:
- Safari Hats
- Clothing in neutral colors
- A safari jacket
- Comfortable safari shoes
- Sunblock lotion
- Cameras, Lenses, Memory Cards, batteries and lens cleaner
- Small bean bag
- Plug adaptors
- Prescribed Medicines
- Guide books
- Your itinerary
- Full board accommodation as specified
- All meals during the Stay
- 3 Private Jeep Safaris in Gir Forest National Park
- Services of Experienced Driver / Naturalist during Safari.
- All Game drives in an open 4X4 Safari vehicle.
- Applicable government taxes
- Transfers to and from Gir Forest National Park.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. beverages and drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Any other item not included in the Inclusions
- Camera fees for Indian Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.100 per camera per safari
- Camera fees for Foreign Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.500 per camera per safari
- Daily Tour & Travel Private Limited reserves the right to change the hotels, lodges to similar category in case of non-availability.
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed onto you.
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance
- The published price is not applicable during the Christmas and New Year period.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified
- Safari payments are non-refundable.
- Gir National Park safari remains closed from 16th June to 15th Oct every year.
- Reporting time should be 30 mins prior to departure.