Gir Fun Tour
1 Night - 2 Days
This Gir Fun Tour of Gujarat spotlights on full fun and adventures. The Package of 01 Night and 02 Days offers you a chance to watch the Asiatic Lions in their customary living space from an open-roof jeep as well as 606 specific sorts of plants in the Gir Forest. Amidst your Jeep Safari visit, you will be able to snap some photos or make film of the jeopardized Asiatic Lion and other wild species like Spotted Deer, Blackbuck, Chinkara, wild Boar and so forth.
Day 01: Arrive SasanGir – Transfer to Wildlife Resort
Our services starts after you arrive at Gir National Park. check into at the wildlife resort which is pre-booked for you take lunch at the hotel and have rest for couple of hours. Enjoy evening as your desire. Recognize dinner and overnight in Gir.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Day 02: Gir National Park
Your day starts with early morning wake-up call and proceed for early morning Game drive in the Gir National Park, during the safari you can hope to see different animal species such as Lion, Sambar, Wild Boar, Chital, Nilgai, Chinkara, and Four-horned Antelope and many more. After 3 hours game drive back to resort where your breakfast awaits you. After breakfast check out from resort on time and transfer to onward destination with beautiful memories.
Tour and Services Ends.
What to Pack:
- Safari Hats
- Clothing in neutral colors
- Comfortable safari shoes
- Sunblock lotion
- Cameras, Memory Cards, batteries and lens cleaner
- Small bean bag
- Prescribed Medicines
- Identity card
- Guide books
- Full board accommodation as specified
- All meals during the Stay
- 1 Private Jeep Safaris in Gir Forest National Park
- Services of Experienced Driver / Naturalist during Safari.
- All Game drives in an open 4X4 Safari vehicle.
- Applicable government taxes
- Transfers to Gir Forest National Park.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. beverages and drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Any other item not included in the Inclusions
- Camera fees for Indian Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.100 per camera per safari
- Camera fees for Foreign Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.500 per camera per safari
- Daily Tour & Travel Private Limited reserves the right to change the hotels, lodges to similar category in case of non availability.
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed onto you.
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance
- The published price is not applicable during the Christmas and New Year period.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified
- Gir National Park safari remains closed from 16th June to 15th Oct every year.
- Reporting time should be 30 mins prior to departure.