Gir Bird Watching Tour
Gir Bird watchingTour
Birding toursand bird watching holidays in India is getting popularity day by day. We offer quality and affordable, carefully designed, professionally guided, and worry-free Gir Bird Watching Tour with Lion Safari. You will get the best of birdwatching and nature tours in all around GirNational Park Whether you are a new birder, experienced, or just have a casual interest.
Day 1:- Arrive in Gir Forest National Park
Arrive at Gir National Park transfer to wildlife resort/hotel after check in take your delicious lunch Rest of the day at leisure, have dinner on time. Overnight at resort.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2:- Jeep Safari in Gir National Park
Your day begins with early morning reminder and tea than get ready for exciting jeep safari inside National Park to see the Asiatic lion and different animals, After safari back to resort and after having your breakfast check out from the resort for onward destination.
Tour and Services Ends.
What to Pack:
- Safari Hats
- Clothing in neutral colors
- A safari jacket
- Comfortable safari shoes
- Sunblock lotion
- Cameras, Lenses, Memory Cards, batteries and lens cleaner
- Small bean bag
- Plug adaptors
- Prescribed Medicines
- Guide books
- Your itinerary
- Full board accommodation as specified
- All meals during the Stay
- 3 Private Jeep Safaris in Gir Forest National Park
- Services of Experienced Driver / Naturalist during Safari.
- All Game drives in an open 4X4 Safari vehicle.
- Applicable government taxes
- Transfers to and from Gir Forest National Park.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. beverages and drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Any other item not included in the Inclusions
- Camera fees for Indian Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.100 per camera per safari
- Camera fees for Foreign Nationals (cameras 7.1 megapixel and above): Rs.500 per camera per safari
- Daily Tour & Travel Private Limited reserves the right to change the hotels, lodges to similar category in case of non-availability.
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed onto you.
- There are limited safari vehicles allowed to enter in the national parks and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance
- The published price is not applicable during the Christmas and New Year period.
- Check-in and check-out time at all hotels is 12 noon unless otherwise specified
- Safari payments are non-refundable.
- Gir National Park safari remains closed from 16th June to 15th Oct every year.
- Reporting time should be 30 mins prior to departure.
You can also get an exclusive 3 Days Gir Forest Lion Safari especially customized for you by our experts. Just submit Enquiry.